Ski With George
Experience Jasper's Marmot Basin with a highly qualified local.
Take advantage of George Andrew's 50 years of skiing at Marmot Basin. He will personally tour you around the area and introduce you to the most suitable terrain for your ability, move efficiently through the lift system, enjoy the culinary treats at the resort, and give you a glimpse of the history and statistics of the area.
The Program is divided into three separate sessions:
- three hours in the morning commencing at 9 A.M.
- three hours in the afternoon commencing at 1 P.M.
- full day including lunch from 12 till 1
Program is guided by George Andrew
- Level III CSIA instructor & Level I CSCF coach
- Past member of Jasper & Alberta Alpine Ski Teams
- Ski Instructor at Marmot Basin since 1971
- Morning (3 hours from 9 A.M. to 12 noon): $105
- Afternoon (3 hours from 1 P.M. to 4 P.M.): $105
- Full Day (7 hours from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.): $203
(full day includes lunch to a maximum of $20 per person)
- Participants must be at a strong intermediate level
- Maximum group size is 5
- Program is only available to current Astoria Hotel guests
- Transportation is included from hotel to area and back
- Morning and afternoon sessions include one hour of ski instruction
- Full day sessions include two hours of ski instruction
- Fee paid to Marmot SnoSchool
- Llift pass and equipment rental is not included but can be added for an additional fee
Questions? Contact Us.