For some good-hearted evening fun, pop into our lively country pub, the De'd Dog Bar & Grill. With a wide selection of domestic and imported refreshments, the pub is a great place to relax. CLICK ON OUR LOGO to take you to the site.
The main floor of Astoria Hotel is occupied by Papa George's Restaurant and the De'd Dog Bar & Grill.
From humble beginnings in the very early years of Jasper National Park, Papa George's Restaurant is now considered to be Jasper's best example of Fine Dining.
Other facilities located on the same block:
- Parks Information Building
- CIBC bank
- Camera shop, one hour photofinishing, book store, gifts & curios
- Insurance agent and Legal assistance
- Two sports shops with clothing, equipment, and a variety of guided activities such as hiking, climbing, camping, fishing, biking, snow sports, skating, and in-line blades.
- Convenience store with DVD rental
- Restaurants: Japanese, Korean (seasonal), Greek and Pizza
The Astoria Hotel does not have a swimming pool but does provide complimentary passes for guests paying full rate) to the local aquatic and activity centre located about two blocks from the hotel. To guests on reduced rate plans we offer a discounted pass.